Quote:

can anyone guess an SPD for an M-code Dart from the VIN sequence number, just looking for a "ballpark" SPD for my Dart VIN: LS23M9B248XXX MikeR

Mike, i found Bob's M-Dart registry list. In '04 he had 89 cars. I was in short contact with him when i was trying to find/contact M-Dart owners to invite to the '09 reunion. He started out ok, but he was useless in helping me. He claimed he had no names/addresses? I told him i would box mail my invites to him and he could mail them to owners if he was afraid to give me owner info. Then if an owner was interested they could contact me...he didn't even want to do that! So any of you M-Dart guys that want to be in for the reunion in 2014 @ Carlisle let me know. I'm working with Ed @ Carlisle rite now setting up the MODTOP gathering for this July!! I'll be bringing my 21k mile survivor Barracuda.

Back to M-Dart registry, Mike your 248 car is either C01 or 114 SPD (more likely C01). The last marked C01 car he has is 245543 then 4 cars with no SPD. The last of those 4 without SPD is 248XXX F8/black interior/black top/no stripe.....is that your car? The next car is 114 SPD, vin 266060.

I'm pretty sure he sold his Dart, so he may not be doing the reg anymore? He handed out this list in '04 @ Carlisle when he and Tom had the M-cars there. The papers have his name, address, ph#. I'll try to call him first and ask to give his info out if he's still doing it.

I'm the CARETAKER of Weinstats '69 440 'cuda registry and have 104 of the 360 cars to date. 84 fastbacks/20 coupes. Always looking for new(REAL M-code) '69 440 'cudas to add to the registry so drop me a note if any are found or known. This isn't a publicly released registry. Thanks, Dave