Originally Posted by ph23vo
Originally Posted by cudaman1969
Originally Posted by A12
Here's another one from that article and has anyone ever heard this about the K-frame being "relocated" in the M-Code Dart and I guess Cuda? The way I read it is the K-frame was not modified but relocated in the engine compartment. Does that mean bolted in a slightly different position to the chassis? I also think there is little or no room to move the K-frame left or right but only forward or rearward where it is bolted but that would upset the entire driveline even if it was an inch or less, but would that matter? Don't think this is a true statement but.......................what's that "never say never" thing........... wink

scope is that a washer under the air cleaner wing nut....... wink panic laugh2

Meaning the mounts were moved or made to accommodate the 383-440 engine big block. Never saw any difference on the car I had or the extra 69 383k-frame I still have. I’ll check the sb frame I to see if the pass side mount is the same, maybe both were moved.

they used a 100% orig 383 K frame.. no mods..

Yes the K-Frames (AFAIK) are the same but the article states "the K-Frame was relocated" not that the K-Frame was modified. As I said I don't think this ever happened just curious if anyone else ever heard of this?