Quote:

Gotta love it.Eye witness accounts mean nothing.Maybe I thought I was at Hurst on 10 mile rd in Warren,Mi and instead I was at Hamtramck.Cars I saw were not for Mr Norm.Darts and Cudas.BTW A-12 Hoods were done at Creative.

Here is the real problem.For years experts have been wrong on certain issues (e.g,A-12,Hemi fenders,Superbirds, Six Pac and AAR hoods)telling everyone that this or that happened.Don't look too expert when the real story comes out do they? That's the problem.They like being the man. I am not wasting any more time trying to help out with the real story.I get nothing out of this.I am not writing a book,documenting every car made or touring the country as some guru. Next you will be telling me that I never worked at Painters Supply or Creative Industies.Maybe they never existed.Maybe my life three life long friends that worked at Creative are FOS too.I am done,carry on.

Mike please don't take it personal, threads like this are how we tend to get a better idea of how it actually happened. You say that all 980 '69 M-code A-bodies were done by Hurst and Jim has documentation for the Hurst 48+2 '68's and no one has produced any documentation that says Hurst did anymore than those 48. Did you see nearly a 1000 '69 A-body M-codes built by Hurst when you worked there?