Originally Posted By davesmopars
Originally Posted By blewbyu
Originally Posted By davesmopars
Originally Posted By blewbyu
From the Glory days. It was also pictured in Mopar Collectors guide in Nov 2008 from an old photo and labeled as Wild Thing.

The seats look white in the picture?

Yes it is a factory White interior. Once this car got parked it all went down hill from there. The white buckets and rear seat got removed over the years along with the console. The rest of the interior is all there with white upper door paint and white door panels, white headliner and arm rest. The black dash pad is perfect and never got robbed.

As nice as this car was in its glory days its amazing to see how a car put in a barn for 36 years and forgotten can look. The body is really solid but items got robbed off of it over the years.

I made a good score the other day as a local guy was selling his 68 New Yorker. I had sold him a 440 block several years ago to use in the car which he total had rebuilt and drove it for about 2000 miles. I went to look at the car to find a perfect date block for my M Code car. It was a 69 HP block with an assy date of 4-18-69 and this M Codes build date was 4-27-69. Since the original motor was long gone I figured this was going to be the best fit for the car so i scooped the complete car up.

Anyone need a rolling New Yorker Body ?

This is why I asked, This is super cool.
Look at the date on the photo.

Where did you get the photo with the date? The one he gave me did not have a date of course it was a copy of the original. Yes he put the Hemi in the car shortly after he bought it new. Oh I also got the Hemi Intake and Webber Carbs with the deal when I bought the car from Al.