Quote:

Quote:

Did this M-Code Dart really only sell for $25,900 Well I know it's ebay (shill, etc) but was there a reserve on it and was it that low of a reserve There are way less M-Code A-bodies than B-bodies (A12) out there and I'd like to find a '69 A12 for $26k in that condition Anyone know about this or who bought it?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Dodge-Dart-GTS-440-/290719404549

This car was discussed before , issues abound and a made up fender tag ...

John, knew it was discussed but not after the auction ended. Didn't know what it sold for until today when I found the June 03 ended auction. Even with a made up fender tag shouldn't it be pretty easy to know what it did or didn't have and what besides the 440, color or a rear axle ratio (if that) could you put into or on an M-code Cuda/Dart to increase its value by much? You could throw away the fender tag IMO on an M-code Cuda/Dart and still figure out what it was or could have had for options.....unless stripe delete raises the value by 50% then I'm making up a fender tag with that option or is that without that stripe option

Just surprised that a Mopar with that low production numbers is only pulling around $25k in that condition