I put the car up for sale and have a local guy coming to take a look at it tomorrow. He sounds serious and says his wife approves so maybe he'll take it. If not, I've had a few other say they are interested so I'm sure it will sell this summer.

I've put 600 miles of driving on it recently and it runs really well. It is a little noisy due to the Cal Trac setup and the interior tin. I think some carpet over the tin would solve the noise so that is an option for the next guy to do. The car runs very strong on the street but I haven't gone to the track yet. I'm planning to take it this week but if the guy buys it before I run it then I won't go. I did have it out the other day for a test drive and the data recorder showed it pulling 0.90 G's as I was taking off. That was at about 3/4 throttle and on the street with cold tires. So it hooks pretty well.

The new gas tank works really well with no sloshing and the pump stays primed all the way down to empty. I've made some updates to the dash configuration and now it shows me everything I want to know as I'm driving the car. I have an alternate dash setup that I can toggle to that is a more classic 6 gauge setup with odometer. Just comes down to user preference. The Pro Dash setup holds 10 different dash configurations at the same time so you can go crazy if you want.

Last edited by AndyF; 07/11/21 07:43 PM.