Originally Posted By cudaman1969
What kind of inspiration did you get to start again? I'm 3/4s done on my 70 Duster and can't seem to get motivated either, maybe it's the heat and humidity. I just sat and looked at it for about a hour yesterday then went back in the house. Do we all go thru this as we get older? My hats off to you.

It is a long story but the short version is that I need to get some projects finished or sold so I can downsize in the near future. The city is going to annex our property and I'll lose my shop. So if I'm going to get stuff done I need to get rolling on it now. I hauled a couple of pickup loads of stuff to the swap meet at Woodburn yesterday and sold most of it so that frees up some space and some money. I'll recycle that money into the Duster to finish it up so I can sell it before I lose the shop.

I was just going to sell the Duster but it is gutted and incomplete so most folks are scared off by a project that big. I'm pretty sure that if I hit it full time I can have it running within a few weeks and then it will be easier to deal with.