Yes wrong length. They installed 3 inch studs but the order was for 2 inch studs. The BOM was correct but someone reached in the wrong box during assembly. Not a huge deal, I just spun them out and screwed in the correct ones.

I got the Baer brake kit installed. Took me a few hours of "on the job learning" to get it installed. First side took me half a day, second side took about 20 minutes. The e-brake assembly had me stumped for a long time but I eventually figured it out. The axle has to be in a certain position for it to go together and then the lever on the back side of the housing has to be in a certain position before the shoes will go on. So it is a bit of a puzzle that has to be solved. The instructions don't mention any of that, they just say to assemble the parts.

Once I had the brakes on I weighed the full assembly. As it sits right now it is 212 lbs but I need to add a gallon of gear oil so that will make it 220 lbs in the car. I'll weigh the S60 when I pull it out so I know the difference. I assume the S60 is heavier but I didn't weigh it last time I had it out so I don't know exactly what the difference will be.

DSC_4428 (Large).JPG