Originally Posted by AndyF
I've been out driving the Duster the last few days. It seems to run really well, even took it out today on a parts run. Dropped off some packages at UPS and ran some other errands in it. I like how it drives around town. The converter has enough stall in it that the car doesn't creep at stop lights and it doesn't drag the idle down. The car stays nice and cool. So far it has never gotten over 165 degrees even when it just sits and idles. The weather isn't very hot at the moment, I think it hit 60 degrees today so not too much strain on the cooling system yet. The car is a little loud but I figured it would be. It also smells like I have an oil leak but I can't see it or find it. I just smell it. The Caltrac setup is noisy. It clanks on every bump and every shift. I might try some different adjustments to get rid of the clunk. I don't need it hitting hard on the street.

I keep mine 1/4 preload, nice & quite 9k street strip miles & all is good so far.

1968 Charger COLD A/C Hilborn EFI
512ci 9.7 compression, Stealth heads, 4.10 gear A518 ODtrans 4100lb,10.93 full street car trim
2020 T/A 392 Stock 11.79 @ 114.5