Originally Posted by fourgearsavoy
The stance of that car looks like it can go around corners and tear up the strip up

The cost of the 9" with be worth is when you want to change gears or posi ( and you know you will) is much easier .

Looks good Andy.

Gus beer

It does go around corners just fine. It won't hang with a Porsche, but it handles better than most muscle cars. I put the biggest anti-sway bar I could find up front and I used Koni shocks as well as decent sized 17 inch tire and wheel package. I went with 13 inch rotors both front and rear so it stops really well. The rear handles pretty well also for a solid axle with Caltracs. I keep the Caltrac bars set up a little loose for street driving so they don't lock things up while cornering. The S trac is a little better behaved than the Detroit Locker that I took out. The Locker would sometimes act a little weird around corners, especially if the road had a big crown or was uneven.
I haven't taken it to the track yet but it pulls hard on the street. I had it out yesterday and the g meter was showing 0.6 or 0.7 g's at 3/4 throttle on the street. It never spins the tires, just hooks and goes. Seems to go straight too which is a good thing.