Originally Posted By Monte_Smith
[quote=Evil

NOT gonna happen Sport.........but tell you what IS gonna happen. Is that I am done with this thread and that I will continue doing it the way I have for 35+ years with good results.

And who was saying anything about production cars.........we were talking about RACE CARS and about setting pinion angle, not about making your mush mobile ride down the road smooth as glass and the joints last 100k miles.

Monte

Ok, I thought we Had you, LOL

Mush mobiles, no,no. My Race Car is a 73 Production car, but with a BB 600hp where a SB was mounted 1" higher. A newer rear from a late 70,s car that had the softer cushion mounts on the springs, that were ditched.

Ive got two different planes, No way in ell im just setting it up so the pinion points at the rear of the tranny while under power.

No way in ell, im just slapping a protractor on the pinion and setting it x amount of degrees that I might read from some book. That would be a BLIND Guess of a Whatever Pinion A.

Im not Setting anything unless I know where the front u-joint is at compared to the back.

Just Trying to put out good Correct info here for all of the production based Race cars that have been modified by all of the hobbiest racers out there.

I will lighten up on you in the future, as you have no desire to understand pinion angle on different planes. I will Always jump in on a pinion angle debate as you stated. Thumbs up. But You and Bob G aren't far behind either. LOL

You Stated something like That Sport Fury and Tony guy are the First ones to Jump in these pinion debates. That's Sport 440, by the way. Your Sport Fury was probably intended though, as a Angry implication??? Or maybe Madman. LOL, Either way I like it.

Ill be in the next pinion debate as well. You Carry on as well. Good luck this season.