Originally Posted By Monte_Smith
One last thing.........."static" setting means NOTHING. The car is NOT static, going down the track under power.

Sport. True its very dynamic. You try to set a pinion angle that's going to work in the best sweet spot.

Monte;
So, if you go to all the trouble to get "equal angles" when the car is "static" all that goes out the window as soon as you drop the hammer and it separates the rear.

Sport;
Ok, your scaring me here. Who does that? Do you really even understand the concepts of pinion angle/ujoints.?

Neither Camp/sides sets for "equal angles" when the car is "static"

The Idea of Both camps and sides is to get it closer to 'equal angles" under power in a dynamic environment.

Monte;
Lets see what another "chassis builder" thinks
http://www.wolferacecraft.com/pinionangle.aspx

Shame on Wolfy for putting bad info out there on pinion angle. Just another Misinformed individual helping the confusion.

If he stated Pinion angle with a 0 degree tranny/driveshaft driveline his info would be correct, but he doesn't state that.

I think Wolfy should be hung up by his toe nails and slapped around abit for that poor incorrect info.

Also, Not a hater or a engineer, just the Facts. No matter Who I am, these Ujoints like to work in a ideal parameter. Both Camps do try to achieve that. Ones just more Accurate.

Edit, I mean all this in a Friendly way. Clicked on a bunch of smileys but they didn't show. I think we are all a big Family.

Last edited by Sport440; 05/04/15 11:42 PM.