Originally Posted By Evil Spirit
The Russians have their road rage videos - we have our pinion angle chat group sessions. One is alcohol fueled arguments showcasing poor reasoning and judgment, the other is about car crashes.
I don't drink, nor have poor reasoning, so I assume you are referring to yourself. That's OK, you will catch on one of these days. Hang in there.

And Jerry, that's the best you got to prove my "understanding"...........is that I didn't notice the shaft was out of phase..........LOL.....OK, big guy. The next time will make twice I have ever looked at the shaft in the Jeep. I just stuck my camera under there and took a shot. Phase was the last thing I was concerned about, as we were talking about angles..........but whatever makes you feel better. Carry on. We will overlook the fact that you point blank told me, that the Jeep had CV joints. Seems YOU made a mistake as well. How does that rank YOUR understanding

NOT gonna happen Sport.........but tell you what IS gonna happen. Is that I am done with this thread and that I will continue doing it the way I have for 35+ years with good results. And who was saying anything about production cars.........we were talking about RACE CARS and about setting pinion angle, not about making your mush mobile ride down the road smooth as glass and the joints last 100k miles.

You guys are trying your best to spin EVERY word and apply it to ALL situations...........all true signs of "grasping" in an attempt to prove your point...........carry on........

Monte

Last edited by Monte_Smith; 05/11/15 04:08 AM.