Originally Posted By B G Racing
Originally Posted By Monte_Smith
Let me get the haters and engineers stirred up off right here.........LOL!!!. This is a race car right? FORGET what the damn trans angle is. Measure the pinion to shaft angle and set it where you want it an go race the car. With the car "under power", you want the drive line angle to be as straight as possible. So do what you have to do to make that happen. And by straight, I don't mean equal angles or any of that other stuff. I mean STRAIGHT and as close to that as you can.

Whats going to happen.......is that after 20 pages of arguing, showing some drawings, the "god" illustration from Rossler, there is still going to be two sides to who is right........LOL!!!........But I won't be one of them. My one and only post right here and the way I have been setting up leaf cars for better than 30 years. In the end, do it how YOU want to

Monte

Nothing else needs to be said,doing it the same way for over 50 years.My 65 hemi has the same shaft and ujoints that were put in it 20 years ago. up
I can top that, my car hasn't used a drop of fuel since july of last year. Just pickin at you Bob laugh2