Monte…..your jeep has a CV shaft in it….do you understand what this is or how it works? My guess is no or you wouldn't have used this to push your belief.

Bottom line, OP asked a question on how to set this characteristic, there is only one correct way, then there are the wrong ways and the close enough ways. Since all require the same physical effort to accomplish, why be defiant on the correct way?

Coming from someone who is constantly in search of performance gains, why would you give up free benefits? We could probably agree that the performance loss from counteracting orbits of the drive and driven universal joints (in most cases) are immeasurable, but is it logical to ignore it?

Quick analogy…….did you spend any money on ceramic wheel bearings for your hot rod?.....if you have then revisit the drive line inefficiencies you are leaving on the table.

I apologize if I came off a little strong, but your first reply post with the cap lock emphasized phrasing kind of set me off. Let’s just give the OP facts and not preferences.

Additionally, I don’t get on here a ton, so I wasn’t aware that this subject has the mileage that is does, but it is no surprise that the outcome is as such. Sure makes one apprehensive with assisting others…..

BTW…..my or any other persons credentials are not the determining factor when it comes to credibility…..but FWIW….I have much experience with items like keyboards….and IHRA Pro Stock , NHRA Comp Eliminator, complete construction of tube chassis cars (not u weld it kits), back- half, chassis up grades and set ups…..probably have as many or more sub 8 second passes than anyone on this board – naturally aspirated BTW……all this is a product of over 38 years’ worth of hands on.

Not trying to bust your bubble…..just trying to add positive contribution to this community……so don’t be so quick to judge.