Wolfe's picture SHOWS the driveshaft at a down angle and he doesn't even mention trans angle, because it DOESN'T matter in a RACE CAR. It is what it is and is for the most part not adjustable. As usual, guys confuse pinion angle and driveline angle. And one more time, if you do manage to achieve perfect driveline angle in a static condition, or set it where you THINK it will be perfect under power, it will NOT be so going down the track, as it goes through a big range of movement. And as McAllister said, it should NEVER go positive, regardless of what is perceived to be "right".

And yes Sport, I totally understand drive angles as well as how a driveshaft works............do you? Shame on Wolfe huh?, Yep, he is just some scrub chassis builder that has no idea what he is doing and should be slapped around. Guess Bob George is the same, as I believe he agreed as well. So tell me this, Mr driveline expert. If the front yoke happens to be closer to the ground than the pinion yoke, which frequently happens, because of engine angles, ride heights, tire sizes, etc, that you still think it would be RIGHT to achieve proper and equal joint angles, even though that would put the pinion in a positive condition, as compared to shaft..............Is that what you are saying. Must be, as the proper operating angle seems to be the only thing you care about.

Monte