I'm polishing the trim as I go.

Not trying to create a national show winner, otherwise I'd send it all out somewhere, the felt cone on the die grinder with jewlers rouge and mother's mag wheel polish is fine with me.

The door handles are some NOS Mopar dodge truck pieces with the passenger car mechanisms swapped on.
I picked up another pair for the next project....now they're quality repops and only about $30 for the truck versions.

Lesson: never throw away working A or B body door handles because they aren't pretty anymore.
Swap the mechanisms on to a shiny new pair of cheap Dodge Truck door handles for half the price of repop A/B body parts.
Even A/B body handles with wrecked chrome are worth a couple bucks to someone who knows this, as long as the mechanisms are still good.

Found a MUCH nicer trunk finish panel from a Sport Satellite, for a fair price and grabbed that as well. Pounded a dent out, and refinished it.
The two GTX panels I already had were both roached as they all eventually do when exposed to any weather, they'll probably become wall art or something.

trim work.jpgtrim work 2.jpgtrim work 3.jpgtrim work 4.jpg

Rich H.

Esse Quam Videri