TY.

I've really been through alot with this thing.

Have to figure paint would be between 10 and 20 thousand, and all the sheetmetal replacement +fixing the sheetmetal /fabrication so it works and
things like the window reveal moldings fit properly + general bodywork would also be between 10 and 20 thousand.

I was prepared to farm most of it out, but it seemed everywhere I turned, that idea was not going to work.
Then Covid + my desire to learn and sell off some hoarded parts to partially fund it sealed the deal.

It has been a great experience overall with several failures turned around/learning opportunities, and also many successes outright that just worked.

Have several ideas for process improvement on the next big project (My '68 Charger), but that will probably be awhile from now.
A couple off the top of my head...
1. I really need to go to a polyester primer on the rougher panels, it will save tons of time. I wish I'd used it on the trunk lid, it probably would have given me a couple days back.
2. I really need to not seal with epoxy anymore and get past that whole idea, in fact I see no reason to seal with anything at all anymore on a bare metal complete.
3. There's more, there is always more....

Rich H.

Esse Quam Videri