Work from home continued. Couldn't really do much. Fall '20.
I finally subscribed to motor trend on demand (Now + or whatever), they had a $2 a month special on black friday.
This was good for when I was wore out, waiting on parts or whatever.

Needed a next step. I'd patched and painted it to the best of my ability back around 1991, it got the car on the road for what I could afford to do back then
but it never looked right, and I'd learned alot since then...some out of necessity, some out of choice. Started to look into more metal replacement.
Couldn't talk myself out of it. "You always wanted to do it, now is your chance. You may not get a chance later." was the mindset.

Full speed ahead.

The trunk floor was pretty good, had a couple small patches, I blasted and epoxy'd it years ago and it held up well. But the rear crossmember was not good, and the back of the trunk floor was welded to it. So, whole trunk floor, both extensions (gone years ago), both quarter panels (gone years ago, then patched poorly by me, now about gone again) all had to go..... was considering mini tub, when AMD introduced the wider inner wheelhouses. So, decided to replace inner and outer wheelhouses too.

gtx prog 005.jpggtx prog 006.jpggtx prog 007.jpggtx prog 008.jpg

Rich H.

Esse Quam Videri