We were sorting through our stuff, loading up to head out, and I decided I would grab the trusty 12 volt air compressor, and top off everyone's tires, but a quick search through two trunks yielded only the empty box.
"Rachael, have you seen the air compressor?" I questioned.
"Yeah, I loaned it to the Aussies with the Charger while you were in the tower", she pointed.
In the middle of the mostly vacant pits sat the silver Valiant Charger of John Faraone, still on jack stands. I made my way over and could hear the little compressor hammering away on the opposite side of the car.
"I was just checking to see if you were done with the air compressor?" I asked as I pointed at it.
"No Mate, we just started on this side...it took about 30 minutes for the other one", he laughed, "so we'll bring it over when we finish up!"
"No problem", I shrugged, "We have plenty to do before we leave anyway." It was almost comical looking at the tiny compressor shaking on the ground next to the big balloon slick tucked under the twin turbocharged A-body. Apparently they had pulled the axles to work on the rearend, and those monster tires won't come off while inflated!

"Livin' in a powder keg and givin' off sparks" 4 Street cars, 5 Race engines