Everytime a thread starts that has the name "Keisler" in it, it always revolves back to the same old crap. This thread was started by someone who was looking for benefits and negatives about going with either a Keisler kit or a Passon kit. Now look where it has gone to.

Richard
Tech Support

Richard......you know that this will continue until those who don't run Keisler products tire from dragging the same "tale of woe" from post to post,.......plus the "mob mentality" syndrome takes effect........but generaly I find that people, seriously interested in running a Keisler set-up often PM me to pick my brain for my opinion,.....although I think I express it here enough ......and tips to avoid any mistakes or pitfalls that a first time installer may encounter,.........and I find perhaps half of them later contact me, to update me on their Keisler purchase,.....the other half are generally banking their money for a future purchase...........so while "Keisler" threads seem to always turn into a bashing thread, seemingly brought on by the "same o' same o'" group.........I don't really think it has any impact on someone's future purchase.......there will be those thar say it does?.......kinda like the same people who complain in Year One threads,.....but I sure they still purchase from YO.....regardless

Richard, hopefully, you may have "addressed" a few issuses in this "round"........and maybe some of those "issuse" will be out for the count?

We'll see next round