Quote:

Gene I will go on record as never installing one of your units,but to compare an internal rail type of shifter to an external Hurst or Long shifter is apples to oranges.You will never be able to shift an internal shifter as fast as an external shifter.
It will always be more "slugish" than an 833 transmission.
Gus

I'd have to disagree with ya Gus,....I have a Keisler TKO .64OD 5 spd in my Tona' with a 70 B body pistol grip shifter, the throws with the Keisler, even with the 70 B body console pistol grip are akin to the throws in the shorty E body pistol grip,..... shifting an original 4spd 70 B body pistol grip is like rowing a boat!

I have had the opertunity to equip a lot of different Mopars with Keislers, the throw distance is remarkably less with the Keisler,......And once a driver has "broken" his old habits of trying to slam the shifter into gear, he/she soon learns how much faster they can shift,......trust me!, I can shift a Keisler faster than I could any of my other 4 spd equipped Mopars........it takes more than a few days to break you old habits,....esp 3rd gear!

4804826-0609day5.jpg (127 downloads)