I don't know if you have a clue or not, looks like you have a nice looking Plymouth and you made it to track day. Are you famous?

I'd consider myself just knowledgeable enough about my old car to be slightly dangerous when I start any project. I installed my TKO-600 from Keisler over about 3-4 days and it seems to me that it went in and works "as-advertised"... and I'll admit that I haven't a clue what I am doing, with old cars or just about anything for that matter.

Darren

Thanks for making my day Darren!!!

I have made it to road course track days many many times in the last 15 yrs with the AAR. I have owned it 28 yrs & it always had a 4 speed. Over the last 7 yrs I have run a Passon 4 speed. Quality goes in before the name goes on!!! 1st a 2.66 1st gear fine spline iron 4 sp for 3 yrs and and now a passon aluminum OD 4 sp. I have thousands of miles on the od unit now and thousands of smiles. I have put almost 100,000 miles on the AAR. The car runs low 12's with ease and hits 130 mph on the road course all day long. Just ask the guy in the WRX what happens....

The reason I commented "I have no clue what i am doing" is because as former snake charmer customer my car and credibility were viciously attacked when i came forward with legitimate engineering issues with the product which made it unsafe at any speed. Rather than be men and admit fault they tried to stick me with the product and that mopar tech guru who used to be a good friend of mine helped them do it. I prevailed eventually or rather the bank prevailed for me. I do know what I am doing as the car will outrun/drive most cars on the road and many on the road course. There are wayyyyyy too many problems still with the snake charmers product for the cost and heaven help you if you have a problem and need immediate parts and or assistance.

Infamous not famous...