Quote:

Why don't the snake charmers come out with a customer service policy of satisfaction guaranteed or your money back?? It is supposed to be a perfect fit product so why not?? The truth is the product is not a perfect fit and they are snakes. Snakes slither last I checked...

For over 6 yrs now we have talked constantly about the lack of customer service and fitment problems, along with no reasonable return policy whatsoever. Threads have been locked, people have gone to swap meets and confronted the snake charmers Nothing has changed except for some paid promotion from some blind customers.

Tom,.....I've seen your posts for many years, and while I can't speak on Keisler's behalf, I can only expound my experiences with them,...regarding their Customer service, I've never had any problems getting assistance when needed, wether it be verbal assistance or a part replaced, or exchanged,......I don't know what you mean by a "resasonable" return policy,....perhaps you should elaborate?.......and I'm neither paid nor compensated by Keisler for any "promotion",....and last I checked, my vision was 20/20 both eyes, hindsight not included!

Overheard at a swap meat at the snake charmer school swap spot...

They sent him the wrong flywheel(he has a cast crank).

Tom, I had this same problem with Keisler, Hays, and Summit, and PAW as well......guess what, a simple call, it was returned and replaced

The master cyl for hydraulic clutch was bad.

I've had this problem ONCE with Keisler, in their "defense", they don't make the master, merely offer it,.....but guess what, a phone call later, a replacement was on the way

The trans was jambed and had to be 'broken in' before street driving,

Not too sure what your trying to convey here?....but if your refereing to the intial break in period, yes the Keisler TKO 5 spd is "balky" in 1st and reverse gear for about the first 2-300 miles, after that shifting is no longer a problem,......I take it, you had to crawl before walking also

The sheet metal supplied for conversion was a poor attempt

Yes!,...in full agreement with you Tom, a factory style hump should be supplied with the kit, if not the customer should be made aware of the need for one

The shifter sucked and buzzed(subsequently fixed by having to replace the shifter mechanism),

On some applications, many years ago, the first generation shifter tower would exhibit a "buzzsaw" vibration at certain speeds/ RPM's.....The issuse has been eliminated with the Keisler 3rd generation shift tower, if I recall in some past threads, Richard at Keisler went out of his way to replace any readers/posters on Moparts who had old shift towers with new 3rd generation shifters if they requested for no charge

The adapter for shifter supplied was poor quality.

Yes, some of the early adapters were aluminum, and would not hold up to prolonged use, I've experienced that myself, and conveyed my concerns to Keisler, guess what.....a steel/ improved replacement(s) were issued, no charge

The customer berated the head snake to death calling him derogatory names and commenting on his ineptness when it comes to PROPERLY engineering product...

Well Tom,....I've VOLUNTEERED (meaning no pay or compensation Tom) my time/ effort at manning a quite a few Keisler venues around the east/mid coast shows, Mopar, and multi-make, also displaying my products, equipped with Keislers TKO and plus4 Auto applications,........never once experienced any "distraught" customers,....I'm not saying it didn't happen, but I would think the old saying,...."You can get more with honey, than ".....goes a long way for either one involved, anyone who runs any business has had to deal with an irate customer, regards of who's right or wrong

And once thought only unique to unrestored purple AAR cuda's...drumroll please...The driveline angles were way off...

Well....Tom, if your installing any item into a vehicle, that it wasn't intended for, regardless of wether it's promoted as "bolt in",...."perfect fit", etc. etc.....I myself would be very diligent in making sure that the installation was proper, and if the driveline needed to be "re-phased",....so be it, there's a lot of variables between applications, that can't be addressed, or known about, until the part(s) are in the field,.....regarding driveline angles, I often find, it's the owner who is addimantly against modifing the crossmember, or floor to properly phase a driveline if needed,.....granted most people are ill-equipped for fabrication, they lack the tools/ and/or knowledge,....I've corrected a few ill attempts of some of my customers "home" Keisler installs that were the direct result of installtion errors, or not having a "working" knowledge of a driveline, it's componets, and proper installation,.....they were always quick to blame Keisler, but blind to their own shortcomings