Quote:

Scott,

As far as the comment about strength I don't think there is a real difference.

Shifting the TKO is not sluggish. I am going to consider the source of that comment. There is a bit of a learning curve some of us haven't mastered when it comes to shifting a trans.

It's funny to me when you drove a couple of Matt Delany's cars with our product on Power tour and were selling our product a couple of years ago you were nothing but complimentary.

Gene,

I think my comments were nothing but honest & fair, I didn't bash anyone, just compared based on my personal experience. I gave nothing but my (unbiased) opinions after driving the various transmission combos mentioned in my post.

Matt's were not the only cars I've driven with Kiesler installs, and I understand that at least one of those installs needed some adjustments in order for it to shift better, I gave those a "pass" based on that. Also, concerning my experience as a "shifter", I had plenty after spending several days driving those cars on the power Tour, it wasn't like a simple spin around the block. That being said, I noticed the same shifting experience with other Kiesler equipped cars which were well sorted combos, not to mention that nearly every car I've owned and driven for the past 30 years (drag and street use) were stick cars, I'd say I'm as good or better than most at rowing a manual trans car. Bottom line is that I have PLENTY of shifting experience, they simply don't shift as fast as an 833 IMO. My durability comparsions were based on the limits you guys suggest compared with the limits of an 833 which I've experienced.

And yes, although I have sold (a grand total of 2) of your units in the past, I do not currently sell yours or anyone else's products. I will be kind and skip the reasons why on this forum, but if you think back you'll probably be able to figure that out as you were my primary sales contact. Feel free to give me a call if you want to discuss any of this.