Quote:

Why don't the snake charmers come out with a customer service policy of satisfaction guaranteed or your money back?? .....

A bad experience 8+ years ago and you're still going on and on ....

The fact is, we do have a no questions asked "Return policy". It is outlined in our warranty and is readily available online. It reads:

"If the purchaser disagrees with any of the terms of this warranty, please return the purchased item to Keisler within three business days of receipt; Keisler will pay return postage. A decision by the purchaser to retain and install the item purchased will be deemed acceptance of the specific terms of this warranty".

It is expected that anyone spending the kind of money required to convert their car to a 5 speed, read the warranty policy BEFORE giving out their hard earned money. Fact is, most don't. That's not our doing. I for one take the time to read warranty policy's on big purchases I make.

It is also a fact that most guys doing the swap don't take the time to go thru the boxes they receive and inventory their items. Most wait until they have scheduled shop time or enlisted the help of friends. They open the boxes Friday night or Saturday, find that something is wrong and then go on a forum and blow up about "they suck or they didn't do this right" blah blah blah. Like DAYCLONA...I never understood that. Why in the world would someone drop 3 grand or more and then push the packages to the side for a month or more without ever opening the boxes? Donald Trump I could understand, the rest of us...... I just don't get it. It is for that very reason, we now include in our paperwork, a sheet telling you to open up the boxes and do a complete inventory and let us know of any discrepancies WITHIN 10 days of receipt. Hell, I have guys calling me now who purchased a kit back in 2004 and are just now getting around to installing the product only to find they are missing something. While I did ask them why they didn't inventory the boxes 4 years ago, I still helped them out and got them what they needed. Try that with Summit and let me know how that worked out for you.

As anyone that has dealt with me knows, we/I do everything I can to accomodate the customer. If we ship something wrong, I send the correct part, along with a return shipping label, to the customer. We do expect to receive said wrong part back within 10 days or phone calls will ensue. If that fails, then we have no choice but to charge for the parts until we receive them back. Even customers living Hawaii can have something returned within 10 days so that is not un reasonable.

Now on the other hand, if the customer provided the wrong information and subsequently was shipped the wrong part(s) because of it, then yes, you will be charged for the correct one IF YOU WANT IT SHIPPED BEFORE WE RECEIVE THE INCORRECT BACK. Other wise, return it to us and as soon as we receive it, we will send out the correct one.
Is that unfair? I don't think so. Try that with Summit.

For 4 1/2 years now all I have read on here is that you don't like Keisler or the product, we get it. Something happened 8+ years ago that you are unhappy with and like the energizer bunny, you just keep going and going and going. Let's face it, nobody working at Keisler right now was here 8 something years ago except Shafi himself. Fact is, I have been here the longest of any of the current employees and I have been here a little over 4 1/2 years now. I was hired in as customer service/tech support and I think my posts on here and my willingness to help out, speaks for itself. Ther are alot of members on here who have dealt directly with me over one situation or another and I can honestly say, none of them were unhappy with my customer service that I know of. I have given out my personal cell phone number MANY times to members of Moparts so they could pick my brain at nights and on weekends. Have you had anyone at Summit do that for you?

Good lordy man.....let it go already.

Richard
Tech Support