I recently installed the Keisler TKO-600 in my 69 Coronet R/T convertible, which was an automatic.

The kit showed up 100% complete 8 business days from when I called and ordered it, the parts were 100% correct for my application, and both Richard and Gene were really nice to deal with.

I used the hydraulic clutch setup, which requires drilling 3 3/8" holes around the factory hole in the firewall where the stock clutch linkage would go through. I then of course had to cut the hole in the floor for the top of the trans and shifter to come through. I will see if I can get a couple of pics for you.

In the end I don't think the hole was all that drastic, the parts and support were great, and I absolutely love the results. I've got it coming up through my factory AUTO console with just replacement of the top plate to the 4-speed style. The shifting was a little stiff for the first 250 miles, but now is really starting to loosen up and it shifts great.

The complete conversion kit was not cheap, but count me as a very satisfied customer, if you were close to Miami I'd tell you to come and drive my car.

Darren

4788192-Interior-3.JPG (242 downloads)