Wheres the Whaaaaambulance when you need it! .....The Keisler vs who or whatever threads will go on forever here, and on other forums, Chevy Ford or Mopar.........regarding this thread, if you want your car to look original, go Passon, you don't like 5, or 6 gears, go Passon, you want to reuse your original componets, go Passon........simple

However, you want a smoother shifting gear box,....run a Keisler, you want to run some really tall gears, and not be restricted to the streets,....run a Keisler, you want to see some phenomenal gas mileage....run a Keisler......as far as reliability, anything will break if abused, be it Factory, Keisler, Passon. Doug Nash, Lenco, CRT,...etc,etc

All I know is, I've been dealing with Keisler for about a decade now,....and yet to have any issuse regarding service,parts, products, etc......any customer's car (smblks to HEMI's) that I've either assisted or completely installed a Keisler transmission into,....usually repeats the prior customers comment...."I'll never go back to a 4 spd".....my sentiments exactly,....I personally would never contemplate a Chrysler 4 spd ever again.....I started driving nothing but Chryslers 30+ yrs ago, (and still do) manuals and autos 64's-on up......but after a drive, about a decade ago in a Keisler equipped car,....there's been nothing in my opinion to equal it.........

And no I don't work for Keisler, or get free "stuff", .......I just support Shafi, Gene, Richard,...and the team that builds and supports a great product!

4804772-0000a.jpg (106 downloads)