Quote:

.....So you are saying that if you make the mistake on your end you will not ship the right part until you get the wrong part back?

No, that's not what I said at all. Go back and re-read it. I said that if WE make the mistake, I send the correct part, along with a pre-paid shipping label to retrieve the incorrect one, up front.

If the customer makes a mistake, then we ask that the incorrect part(s) be returned first BEFORE we ship the correct at no charge. If they need the correct one up front, then they need to pay for it and then we will credit them back after we receive back, the incorrect one. At the very least, I have re-sent the correct parts when I was provided a tracking number for the incorrect parts.

As I said in my other response, I don't know who your brother dealt with 8+ years ago but there is no one here now that was here 8+ years ago. I also apologized for his troubles on more than one occassion, yet everytime he posts in a thread involving Keisler, it's the same old rhetoric.
I cannot speak as to what happened here 8+ years ago. I can speak as to what happens here now and within the past 4 1/2 years since I have been here in customer service and tech support. Those who have had issues since I have been here, should be able to say that they were treated fairly by me.

Everytime a thread starts that has the name "Keisler" in it, it always revolves back to the same old crap. This thread was started by someone who was looking for benefits and negatives about going with either a Keisler kit or a Passon kit. Now look where it has gone to.
It has been posted earlier in this thread that we have the utmost respect for Jamie Passon and his product and that it has it's place in the Mopar community. For those who are looking for a deeper overdrive, then we are a viable option.

Richard
Tech Support