Yeah, like others, I've been guilty of doing just what you are saying. Opening up the boxes much later than receiving them. Kind of keeps everything together, without misplacing the loose items. But, that's me. No one ever said I was smart...

I'd prefer to stay out of this particular peeing contest, but one thing I can say, is that the Keisler customer service has been outstanding through all the years in my personal dealings. As an example, I ordered the hydralic clutch assy kit a couple years ago. This kit has been sitting in a box, as I am just now getting the '71 ready to put back together. I was talking to Gene at the Nats and he showed me the latest generation of slave units. After me telling him I still had the old style unused in a box, he even went so far as to offer to trade me out of the older version for the newer version for very little dollar difference. I don't know how more customer friendly you can get than that? Another example was when Keisler upgraded the TKO rear shifter bracket for better strength/fitment. I already had 3 seasons driving on the trans, and all I had to pay for was the shipping to them. They performed the upgrade, then shipped it back to me at no charge.

This is not a paid advertisement, as I am not one of those guys who get's national noteriety for doing high-dollar builds. Just a regular Mopar guy who happens to have put in a 5spd in his car back in '01. I think this was a season or two before Jamie came out with his product. Who know's, maybe I would have gone that route if it was available back then? All I know, is the Keisler product works great for me and the customer service has been equal to the task. Just another opinion for the mix.

Gar