Gus....we've all experienced problems with vendors, their human,.... sometimes policies get misinterpeted by employees,.......I've heard stories(on this forum) of customers complaints with Keisler,....I'm not defending or cruzifing them either,....I can only relate my experiences with them over a decade or so dealing with them,....sure I've had the wrong parts shipped to me, but when I've called Keisler, not Shafi, but the same people you, I or Joe blow, would talk to everyday,....they were always quick to ship a part/s out, and for me to return the part/s the same day I received the new parts,....I never had an issuse?......and yes there were times that a major part held up installation, but Keisler was quick to respond, often times overnighting a replacement,.....regardless of what your buying, it's always best to confirm what you have on hand before tearing into a car, if it has deadlines....I'm allways amazed when some guys start a major project, or order stuff days before their intended show, event, race, etc.....then start a crying/pissing tantrum when things go wrong on either end?,....being a vendor myself, you wouldn't believe some peoples expectations or attitudes before you even deal with them!.....or after you deal with them!......I know there's always two sides to a story......and yes there's times when someone is wronged innocently, we've all been there! at one time or another......but me, personally,... I've never known Shafi or any of the guys/gals working at Keisler to be anything other than professional and courteous to me or my customers refered to them, they've all come away with a good experience, and at often times become repeat customers

4815283-0000a.jpg (76 downloads)