DAYCLONA
I have NOTHING personal against Keisler. PERIOD! However, all joking aside, how is what I posted something that should call the Whaaambulance out? I didn't pick at them, call them names, say that their product was bad or ANYTHING of the sort. I just simply answered their largest claim as to the shorcoming of our trans, which is how wide the gear spread is on ours. I don't think that EVERYONE is saying that. I think that Keisler is saying it. I have personally seen MANY posts in the past about "how our gear spread is so wide and that is why their setup is better." I don't tak this claim personally. Nor do I think that I replied to it in a personal manner. I just simply explained the math problem. Now that it is out, why should I get the Whaaambulance called on me. You OBVIOUSLY had a GREAT experience with Keisler. That is fine. However, to be honest with you, I feel that because I brought some hard facts to the table that really disprove one of their gear spread claims, it seems to have upset you. Thats not really fair. I am glad that you had a good experience with them.

You are right. If someone wants a 5 speed, they are buying a 5 speed no matter what they have to do to the car to fit it period. I am not trying to change their minds. I am just pointing out simple facts as far as ratios. They are not near what they say they are.

Uh oh, I hear a siren as I am typing this. I better go. Hopefully the Whaaaambulance will go by and not stop for me!

Hopefully there are no hard feelings. None were meant to ANYONE.

Jamie.

Passon Performance 309 Turkey Path Sugarloaf, PA 18249 (570) 401 8949 www.passonperformance.com