Uh oh, I hear a siren as I am typing this. I better go. Hopefully the Whaaaambulance will go by and not stop for me!

Hopefully there are no hard feelings. None were meant to ANYONE.

Jamie.

Same here Jamie, no malice is intended, the Waaambulance is just a jest to break any tension......like I've said earlier the Keisler vs Passon, vs GV, vs Doug Nash, Vs......? will go on forever on this forum and dozens of others.......

If some people are swayed by a forum concensious, so be it,........any comments I make about Keislers products are a direct and honest account of my experiences in dealing with them, just as I'm sure other's comments are, be they negitive or positive........I "favor" or "endorse" Keisler's product because I like the benefits of the application, and any of my/ customers dealings with Keisler have always been positive

I've talked with many people running the Passon gear box, and they are just as passionate (no pun intended) and dedicated to your product as I am to Keisler's product........you have a great product and service to offer as well to the hobby

I too, do find the squabbles between the variables offered between you and Keisler, regardless of who starts the "apples to oranges" comparisions rather trifle.........but it's human nature to argue who's better, who's not........I prefere to offer my experience with a product in question, and offer the pro's and con's of it's implementation........and leave the decision in the end to the customer/ reader

Jamie, as I sure your aware, sometimes it's hard to "read" what's being conveyed in a post, because the reader can't see any emotion, attitude from the poster,.......I have great respect for Passon,......I'm sure you've never heard a bad word from me about your product/ service and never will, although I personaly prefere the Keisler applications,.....you'll see in my past posts, that I also endose the use of your product, should a customer desire that form of application,..... So I apologize if my "manner" or "style" of posting comments, may have offended you, but it's my nature,....I'm just a "masshole"

Mike

4817040-0000a.jpg (72 downloads)