Quote:

First,
Let me say that I appreciate EVERYONE'S input. We are a firm believer that people should make an "EDUCATED" decision. Even if it is not our product. Money comes too hard these days. As for the statement that our transmission and the Keisler tremec kit costs about the same, I think I may have to disagree with you there. I have not spoken to ANYONE to date that has put a Tremec from Keisler in their car for less than $3800.00. Lets not talk about the "base kit." This does not matter what the base kit costs. What matters is the end cost. PERIOD. "How much are you going to have in the car when you put it in first gear and it moves."

I put the Keisler kit in for $3450. The only additional items purchased was a disc and T/O bearing. If you really want an apples to apples comparison the costs you would need to compare are the cost of the Passon aluminum case 4sp with the Keisler kit.

In the end I don't think cost is the real factor in deciding between the 2. A few hundred either way is not going to make a difference to me when spending over 3 grand on a trans. I think the fitment issues and intended use is more critical in making a decision.