Quote:

Quote:

Got me. In fact it is not legal in the CC events. My old motor was sold to a customer of mine and they found out about it and ask the guy to go race in a different class!!!! He has not been back. He even was mad at me thinking that I put a hemi in my car and sold him the motor knowing that the rules didn't alow the low decks. I told him to just make a fake pad at the top of the motor to look like a tall deck but he was already ticked off and does something different now. Jake

Jake I would have told them it was a 343 HP 383. The indy intake even looks closer to correct in that application.

Wasn't the 343 hp motor a rb motor? The thing that upset me was that the motor had painted heads, stock crossram, and stock valve covers you really had to look hard to see that it was not a rb motor. Everything was fine until someone that raced in the maxwedge class heard about the motor and complained to tech. Boy then they asked me to help them tech all the cars to look for the car with the lowdeck motor. I let them find it themselves since I knew what car it was. Jeff Johnson Boyd Peck and I went round and round about that one. We lost!!!!!!!!!!!Jake

JAKES AUTOMOTIVE