Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

who are you his body guard or chief of staff or his older brother here to stick up for him? I wasn't talking to or about you, and if I thought you should have an opinion, I would've given you mine. are you here just to stir the pot more or are you going to add more nit picking and excuses why he can't run with the big dogs?

smalltyredart
jeff

Are you one of the big dogs?,,,,,,,,or do you just need the doctor to adjust your dosage ???Your opinion is like an ear lobe,,,,everybody has a few. Relax yourself there jeffy boy,you just add to the entertainment.And yes,I am chef of staff

If you guys didn't realize it by now Hemi-itis is SSR little *itch.... I think he has him on the payroll to follow him around like a dog and take pictures of his cars when he is at the track. Pretty sad that he has made nothing but enemies on here and on the track since he has no true friends left. Money will never buy you happiness just remember that.

And speakin' of DOGS,are you still using the same flower service???We know $$$$$ won't buy happiness,you have neither.I am acually surprised that you have been able to hold on to the engine.Figured their would be a lein on it for non payment.

HEMI-ITIS has no cure.
My condition is fully BLOWN!!