Quote:

Quote:

ha ha he called me jeffy boy,then it hit me "these are old guys tryin to feel like they still got it" my grandmother called me jeffy boy, and used analogies about ear lobes, she also listened to vaudville(splng) and never drove a car let alone a fast car. you have a lot in common with my dead grandma.
as far as me being a big dog, I personaly don't have a dog in this fight, but paul habura's name was brought up much earlier in this post and your hero doubted the car and the ability of it to run in the eights,let me tell you this:being that you you have hemi in your screen name I can deduce that paul has made more eight second passes than you have made nine second passes.
now I can play patty cake with you and your foster grandson on this post or you can agree to a race at a neutral trackand stop making excuses and dodging the BIG DOGS.
smalltyredart
jeff r

Well Jeffy,I sure hope you loved your gramma and sure I still have it,,,,,,,,,,if I could only find it can't remember where I left it!?Sure!!Let's play patty cake and have some steak Would sure like to see you and Paul at the CURT CLASSIC or at the BEAVER And since I'm chef of staff,you bring the burgers and I'm stuck cookin'

you forgot about mr.joke the one with a 1/2 a ss car that will never be finished.