Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I think we all agree that this is a fun class to race in...I my eyes it is just hard to find the fine line of what to far is. I see some of these cars with suspension that has not been touched in 20-30 years with 500+ cu.in. motors...in my opinion is dangerous. It is an index race anyway, why pick so much...If it looks like a duck it must be a duck???

Exactly right, its an index class. I know personally my car probably has some et left in it. Its the same rear gear that i had with the small motor, the converter probably needs to be loosened up a little, but in a class that is just dial in, why spend thousands chasing a couple tenths. Its really a waste of time and money. Lets get SSR a burger king crown for the fastest blue wedge motored car on the east coast,and let this thread die. This reminds me of reading on of eddie millers fastest street car posts

thanks so lets go talk about some more whats it gonna run or i broke my 8-3/4 again.
whats your problem? this is a fantastic post which i dont think has ever been posted before, and nobodys talking about bracket racing.we are talking about mph and ET.
some of you guys just dont get it!
do you realize how hard it is to get these heavy cars to get into the low 9's and high 8's.
its a feat and a challenge and yes maybe bragging rights but who on here doesnt always want to go faster. i think pretty much everyone.
its easy to go 11.00's and 12.00's and be consistent but try it with a low 9 second car on a 10.5 tire.

I have been within .08 of your best pass on a 10.5 tire, through the mufflers, on my first hit with this combo. I even have the all powerful youtube vid to back it up as evidence, so i know how hard it is to do. what i don't like about this post is the picking apart of the NSS cars that have been faster, and demanding evidence. I have seen most of the cars mentioned above run, and they do run the number. I think we both have quick cars, but fastest NSS car in the country, im thinkin not.

whats your problem? no ones demanding anything, this is a harmless post about knowing what cars go 8 seconds, im not saying i am the fastest in the country, but i want to see apples to apples.
your bent out of shape for another reason.
yes your .08 slower than my wedege
my hemi is pump gas and will go just as fast as yours in another week, but who gives a rats tail!
i never heard of these 8 second cars before and i am being educated about them.im from the east and never saw any of them race before.
who's picking apart the NSS cars?
calm down your a little out of control here.
this is supposed to be fun.