They let the intakes in as long as they are the same configuration....so the Indy intake is legal. No sheetmetal intakes, though, it has to be produced by someone. I do agree about the no crossram wedges in 65, or the Hemi in the 63. I don't know the 63, but I do know plenty of crossram 65's running.

Brother Bob, I luv ya, pal, but I do have to disagree regarding the "appearance only" deal. I really think, and what draws me to it, is the cars are or should be close to period correct as much as you can make them. If you allow single fours (they do allow single fours, but they have to be Carters or Eddys on a wedge) and the such you must as well just call it Mod ET or Pro ET. In addition, it puts the guys with the original type setups at a disadvantage. One of the reasons that those NSS races draw the way they do (and they do draw)is that they are not like your average bracket car.

Perhaps a Modified Production class, seperate from NSS for those cars? Just a thought.

I will certainly make allowances for ignitions, stuff you can't see, and any type of safety items.

But, that is my

Brother Bob, let's get two four barrells on that 66 of Selby's, and come to MD with us!!!

"Old age and treachery trumps youth and enthusiasm, every time!"

East Central Director / Chrysler Power Magazine

www.reasbeckracing.webs.com