Quote:

still we are talking apple to apples, no single 4 bbls, no wheel tubs, no sheet metal intakes and a 10" tire with no 4 link suspension.
dont you guys get it yet??
im not saying i got the fastest car out there, you are all getting bent out of shape for no reason here.
bashing, belittleing each other isnt the MO here, i think this is a very interesting thread who likes nostalgia super stock racing, thats it in a nutshell.
why am i bad for asking this? its all fun till race season starts so if you like bashing, keep it up,its all good!!!
BTW in a few months i will get that 8 second time slip on a 10" tire and a indy crossram intake and no wheelie bars. i love the challenge.
im not happy if i cant improve my ride yearly, thats the fun, i think all of you are always trying to go faster!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1Sn3zGG_aQ

I think your not getting it. If you narrow it down by every option of course you will be the fastest, but it doesnt make it a huge accomplishment. For example I have the fastest Black 64 plymouth sheet metal intake hemi car with red wheels on the planet earth. Apples to apples no one is faster. Your origional question of who's got the fastest NSS car in the US was answered, with quite a few cars that are faster then yours. You can try and twist the facts any way you like, but bottom line there are alot of cars that are legal to run in that class, that have gone faster.

In God we trust, all others pay cash. www.lightnens.com (Home of the world's fastest Paint Job)