Quote:

Quote:

Enough !!! What was the subject of this post? Let me remind all you folks.

"Who's Nostalgia Super Stock Car is Fastest in the US?"

My nephew wants to play in Yankee Stadium and wants to use his Aluminum Bat. What? He can't it's against the MLB rules? I guess I'll just post that MLB sucks and the rules are a joke blah blah blah. I guess one of you keyboard jockeys are thinking posting a Yankees Suck post after mine because that would be contributing in your own way. Go ahead be that guy.

That is what this forum has become. Do I enjoy coming here? Absolutely and for the purpose of seeing a subject and simply posting if I have an answer. You folks that post smilies as your answer are a f'n joke. The Moparts rules should be re-written and the Mods should go on a deleting spree. Nothing relative in the subject....? delete.

How many Nostalgia Super Stock organizations are there in the US? Can anyone answer that? I am a part of NENDRA and that does not count since we are a Nostalgia Drag Racing Association. Fills the void for those that don't want to race with Heavy Eliminator cars or fit the rules of Stock/Super Stock. Not everyone has or wants a Nostalgia S/S car and not everyone can race in a FAST class. That is why we started and built our rules. To be NSS in appearance and far enough away from a straight up Bracket Racing group. Nowhere in our mission is there any record of mirroring NMCA or any other true Super Stock Organization. Those rules are as dedicated and defined as the NHRA rulebook as they should be.

This subject should have been 1 page, 2 tops. All you "legends" could have posted the fastest you know or have seen. But then the debate ensues. SSR is the one that gets pissed on since most of you folks have created the alter-persona. BG stated it already. You folks are the ones that have the idea that SSR is the one to try and be the attn wh**e.

I guess, working hard, having a family, owning a nice home or two, having 10 or more Mopar toys as a celebration of your hard work is apparently a threat to you folks. If you think you work just as hard as another and you have one car or even just a Cuda that keeps blowing up engines is something you want to be proud of, so be it. We want to hear about it an celebrate with you and enjoy the common passions.

I am no Moparts Keyboard Queen. You have an issue with me, my phone number is a request away. Do any of you know me? If I started this post and SSR did not post any comment, would this even have carried on? I am known when this crap starts up to post long novels. Posts like this are what make Moparts become more and more of a joke to the internet community.

If I see any icon of a yawn, when someone states their opinion, that is just straight up disrespect. We know the 8 3/4 issues are felt by some to always be Quick to blowup at the Tree jokes, tattoo jokes, the steak jokes, the $61 dollar jokes. Post an icon about it. How about not feeding those folks. I will not mention names in my post and you folks should fiaguire out who the negative members are. You folks laugh and joke about the mods and disappearing posts. If I was a mod, this post would be 8 posts deep with actual responses to the damn question. Then all you keyboard racers would be complaining about "what happened to my post or my post count is so low" Or the best yet. Posting how your post about another post has been deleted. Are you serious? That is No Joke or laughing matter. It is rediculous and is my opinion on that subject. Post a thumbs up icon as your next post. Have at it.

I am guilty of posting this long response since I am being hypocritical and not posting my knowledge to the subject. But you folks are the ones that are regular contributors of knowledge and crap all in one day.

My email box and PM box are empty if you want to be disrespectful or praise my opinion. I invite you to comment to me directly anytime either positive or negative.

Do your duty to Moparts, its members, and its Advertisers, and start slimming down the crap and start a new trend of making this internet portal a community of Mopar opinion, knowledge, and passion.
- Jason Heintz - DrJay0

keep your pants on big boy im not sure but i didnt see the post poice badge in your siggy besides that its good to let pepole remember the past as long as it was good

Hey ro23car,
Have you been out of the country and missed all the previous posts that led up to quoted post by drjay0?
That was done to clear the air and NOW it's been OK for the past week with interesting, informative info and banter. Don't stir it up and ruin it for those that are having a good time on this thread...
"If you don't have anything nice to say, then keep it to yourself"- a quote from my Mom