Quote:

Quote:

ha ha he called me jeffy boy,then it hit me "these are old guys tryin to feel like they still got it" my grandmother called me jeffy boy, and used analogies about ear lobes, she also listened to vaudville(splng) and never drove a car let alone a fast car. you have a lot in common with my dead grandma.
as far as me being a big dog, I personaly don't have a dog in this fight, but paul habura's name was brought up much earlier in this post and your hero doubted the car and the ability of it to run in the eights,let me tell you this:being that you you have hemi in your screen name I can deduce that paul has made more eight second passes than you have made nine second passes.
now I can play patty cake with you and your foster grandson on this post or you can agree to a race at a neutral trackand stop making excuses and dodging the BIG DOGS.
smalltyredart
jeff r

some of us old guys still have it and know how to put it to use better than most young guys.

with HEMIFRED I FORGOT MORE THAN YOU'LL EVER KNOW.
i never doubted paul haburo's ride is real fast, just wanted to see it go.a vid or something to see apples to apples jeffy boy! im still not convinced we are dealing with nss cars no 14" tires allowed. not saying pauls car is not a 10.5 tire, i have no idea of what it looks like or have i ever seen it run.
my ride reains all original interior,dah,steering column and wheel and no alterations made to the rear wheel wells.
my new motor should be ready to go by june, and it will still be a true NSS car.