Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

605 Cubic inch, Best machine built the motor. Heads are the older MP castings CNC'd by modern, with a modern cylinder sheetmetal crossram. Made 1001 hp 807 pds of tourqe. I still street drive the car, that was the first pass off the trailer on this combo. Tried a couple things on the second pass, and went in the wrong direction. I am excited to try and work with it a little this year and get it dialed in, if i dont sell it.

The combo you have seems to be making great power...I would think there might be a 8 second time slip there with some tuning.

but its not a true NSS car with a sheetmetal intake.
if i put a sheetmetal intake on my dodge id be 8.80's-8.85.
my new motor will still have a aluminum crossram on it and be in the 8's and im not even minitubbed.

Its a sheet metal crossram, not a tunnel ram. its hardly different then a MP crossram, i wanted it becasue it looked cool. I didn't build it too race your definition of true NSS. I wanted to run CC events. Thanks though, im sure ill never be as cool or as fast you, but ill try my best.

your absolutely correct!!!

Im betting my crossram is alot more reflective of a factory intake design, then the indy bathtub inline (crossram) you run.

5132695-Picture141.jpg (41 downloads)

In God we trust, all others pay cash. www.lightnens.com (Home of the world's fastest Paint Job)