Quote:

Quote:

Dr Jeckel or Mr Hide?Or the lonest running hoax leading up the April Fools Day.Having met,raced and done business with SSR(Chris)I can honestly say that the guy I know is not like what he projects on the site.He carrys the personna of a Eddie( Elvis) on the keyboard.In real life he is a great guy that is friendly out going and riot to be around.Fred,I and the BGR crew got to hang out with him and Hemities(Al) all weekend at the All Hemi Reunion in Salem Ohio.We all had a great time.Same went For Elvis after all the crap on this site,we and many other Moparts members met Elvis at Norwalk and had a great time.I consider both Chris And Elvis to be my friends and keep in touch with them privately.Then again maybe There's something wrong with me,every stray dog that come up my driveway calls my place home.Like Eddie,love or hate Chris,they both know how to and get a long running thread with tons of hits and replys.They maybe just a couple attention who-es

You all are getting way too worked up over this. BG is right Chris is a good dude. And he's a good friend. But he calls them like he see's them, weather you agree with him or not.
You see... he can't help it, he lives near New York City, and he comes home every night with Road Rage... on top of that he finds out that his Governor raised his taxes again. That’s enough to make him kick his pet fish. ...

This bickering is getting old. We all come on here for information and a few laughs... not to fight and call each other names. If you don't like what the guy had to say then don't read the post. Or put your two cents in and move on. Keep in mind that what is typed and what is read can be two different things.

Just my opinion.

Big Group Hug

[image]http://i682.photobucket.com/albums/vv183/DrDart500/DSC00307.jpg 1966 Charger 1970 Dart 16-1,solid roller,500 ci Tunnel Ram 8" Ati conv,BTE glide, Fab 9 rear strange center sect. Twin Rons terminators on Alky.