Quote:

Quote:

Superstockracer I am sure this will not go over well with you but I am frankly tired with the Drama you seem to crave oh so much ...You Mr SSracer have not run an 8. let alone from I have seen here even come close to claiming yourself as the fastest anything anywhere. Until you do run an 8 all the speculation in the world along with all your claims that you can run this or can do that are just that, speculation. I saddens me when the only way some folks can feel good about themselves is by belittling others accomplishments. You however seem to think it is the way things should be. Maybe instead of bashing others you need to go out and be the low qualifier at an event or two that has some fast cars then let your accomplishments speak for themselves.

Feel free to bash away baby....

X 1000000000000000000.I AM SO TIRED OF ALL THE BICKERING.I GO TO MEET NEW PEOPLE AND FUN.BUT IT SEEMS EVERY RACE SERIES HAS ITS DRAMA QUEENS AND ATTENTION WHORES.ITS ASHAME BEACUSE IT KEEPS PEOPLE AWAY.I COULD GIVE TWO CHITS LESS ABOUT WHO HAS THE FASTEST CAR.ITS A INDEX CLASS.

Exactly Its an index class. I think all of us can get more ET out of our NSS rides. But who wants to be changing gear ratios and testing converters back to back, and other testing to try and get that result, when the class is dial in anyways. Were not racing SS/AH here.

Also if SSR wants to crown himself the fastest he should bring his stuff out to norwalk for the CC events race. That in my opinion brings about the most NSS cars. Also he will be the on the same property, in the same summertime heat as everyone else. The car might not be as fast as it runs at Atco (sea level) on a cool fall day.

In God we trust, all others pay cash. www.lightnens.com (Home of the world's fastest Paint Job)