Shouldn't the name of the thread really be "who's willing to spend the most $ to go index racing"...because thats what this is all about...600 inch engines...B1 heads..?? not very nostalgic to me..imo..but thats ok because thats what is great about our hobby,it takes all kinds..i plan on racin every NSS race i can get to this summer..i have just a few things to finish up and my car will be nss leagal...but i have a feeling that some of us do it for different reasons...i do it because i dig the CARS..to me thats what it's about..not who's the fastest but more about the cars and the life style and being with family and friends.SSR it seems to me that your in the wrong type of racin--maybe you should stop messn around with all these slow cars and try your hand at some real S/S racin..maybe something like a SS/AH car..i mean your obviously got the coin,and seem willing to spend it.I'm sure some of the heavy hitters over there will match you $ for $...and speaking of SS/AH wouldn't that be the answer to the original thread ..i think CW has went 8.38 ..now i'm not sure but i would have to assume that his SS/AH CUDA is surly NSS leagl..they would probably put it in AFX but thats a croc...it's a S/S ...no doubt about it....2 WEEKS TIL FIRST RACE...GOD IT'S BEEN A LOOONNNGGG WINTER..see ya at the races..

-1967 Plymouth Satellite #3555
446 cid on E-85
best 1/4 et 10.577 @ 127.58
best 1/8 et 6.722 @ 100.68
best 60ft. 1.419