Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hey HemiDart68 what combo you running in that car? That car leaves real nice. For a 3750lb car that car runs some good ET. I can't wait till my 65 Hemi car is done should run some low 9's also.

605 Cubic inch, Best machine built the motor. Heads are the older MP castings CNC'd by modern, with a modern cylinder sheetmetal crossram. Made 1001 hp 807 pds of tourqe. I still street drive the car, that was the first pass off the trailer on this combo. Tried a couple things on the second pass, and went in the wrong direction. I am excited to try and work with it a little this year and get it dialed in, if i dont sell it.

Hey Matt Chuck and Pete are great guys I spent some time at the shop 2 yrs ago. Those guys can sure build a Mopar motor. Not for nothing Chucks car is a 65 Coronet with a 10.5 Tire on it and ran a 8.50's...all steel car to no less and put it on the bumper....Your Hemi is awesome...

Thanks for the nice words. Those guys have done mine and my dads race motors for quite a few years, and we have always been pleased with the results.

Also you bring up a great point about chucks car. True 10.5 with a commercially available cast intake and single 4bbl. That car would be legal to race NSS in NENDRA

Your right and guess what he would be the fastest too..........And its a 588ci just like someone else on here and same size tire.....