Originally Posted by ornocar
Hello !! long-time lurker on here....like 15 years lurker haha - I just have to comment on this. I am gearhead all my life, I like everything that burns rubber and gasoline, I have seen and followed many many great builds of different cars over the years - exotics, muscle cars,all kinds of vintage iron, home made hot rods - you name it...I loved them all, but THIS thing takes the cake ... I think that many members used all the superlatives you can use...I will just say: if I ever win the lotto , I will be banging on your door - you name the price haha !!!
Growing up in eastern block full of underpowered piles, car that could squeal the tires was considered a rocket. I was around 8 years old and total car nut watching tv over easter holidays - when this bad guy in glasses buckled-up the seatbelt and put the hammer down, it changed my life (seriously - career and everything) BEST BUILD EVER ! Best regards - Roman

Roman, Thank you for the kind words and for following along with this extremely long build. Like you I was also change by the movie Bullitt! Stay tune I think the end is getting near ;-)
Thanks again!
Pat