I had a few people ask what materials I was using for primer, filler and paint so I thought I would pass this information on here as well.

Starting with all the paint stripped I sprayed the bare metal with Cromax epoxy DTM primer #2599S (DuPont product). From there I used all Evercoat products for the filler and high build primer. Evercoat Rage ultra body filler #100125 was used for the first layer over the Cromax epoxy primer, except for any edges or corners I used Evercoat Everglass #100622 Next was a skim coat of Evercoat polyester glazing putty #100400.

With all the filler sanded to 220 I sprayed 2 layer of Evercoat Super build primer #100730. Block sanded that down with 220 grit paper and sprayed two coats of Evercoat Finish Sand #100738. Sounds like a broken record but I block sanded that back down again with 220 grit paper.

Then last two coats of Evercoat Finish Sand #100738 and started block standing at 320 then to 400 grit paper.

For the sealer, basecoat and clearcoat I will be using all PPG products.
I will use PPG's DP90LF epoxy primer sealer. Then PPG Omni basecoat. And then we will follow it up with PPG's DC4000 clearcoat.

Thanks
Pat