Originally Posted By sash7
Hi Pat!

I have been following your outrageous build with complete envy and utter disbelief of your amazing talent! I am a huge fan! Never before have I seen such gorgeous work done with incredible precision! I want to praise you a whole lot more, but now I want to thank you for the enjoyment that you are providing myself and to the other members who can't wait for more, more, more!

I have no negative thoughts or complains, but I have to wonder why you didn't use your spectacular imagination and skills to design and fabricate your own custom front and rear suspensions! Your terrific transmission cross member blew my mind away!

I am just starting a pro touring '72 Satellite, and you are a huge inspiration to me! I'll never reach the level of quality of your work! You stand alone in my opinion, and I have seen a lot of custom cars! I'm not impressed with the big name shops that build those high dollar cars with a team of guys and gals. I sure hope when you finish your Charger that you build another great Mopar!

Thanks again, Steve

Hi Steve,

Thank you for your comments and for following this build i'm glad you and others are enjoying it! As for designing and making my own suspension, "man must know his limitations" (Dirty Harry ;-)

The next car will be a old woody for my wife, but I'm not sure what make it will be? Could be another Mopar??

Good luck with your pro touring project, I'll look forward to watching your progress!

Thanks again for the kind words
Pat